Examples of Sustainability Initiatives from FDA Member companies.
Dogwoof - A casestudy: Embedding sustainability best practice in the work of film distributor. Click here to view.
Universal Pictures International (UK) Click here to download.
- The studio implemented a system to distribute scripts via electronic download system (rather than shipping). They’re also taking action to make their facility greener overall by doing things like encouraging people to bike to work.
- The IT division within the UK Media Works division migrated to a virtual server, leading to energy savings of around 70% and promoting a virtual meeting facility.
- The international film division within Universal Pictures International Theatrical created a project that enables film reels and canisters to be recycled in all of our worldwide locations.
Universal Pictures International Theatrical has also worked closely with other businesses in the industry to facilitate film recycling - this helps create efficient routes for trucks making the collections so the recycling happens in the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly way.
- What We Do
- FDA Members
- FDA Publications
- Selected FDA Positions
- Safeguarding Copyright
- Centenary of UK Film Distribution
- FDA Tributes
- European Film Distributors’ Forum
- UK Media Protocols
- Contact Us